Friday, October 16, 2009

25 Mushrooms Kitchen

have you heard of a school for househelps? there is one in valle verde called 25 Mushrooms Kitchen. recently, our maid went in training and have already finished the basic course... the main topic of the said training is cooking... with minor lessons in table setting, serving, food preservation etc...
the basic course is offered at Php4000 for 4 whole days (stretched in a month's time)... each day focusing on a particular cuisine...thai, italian, japanese and filipino...
so far, i am quite impressed with the result of my maid's cooking...

for more details:
Sari Jorge
25 Mushrooms Kitchen
0917-8119797 or 6314822

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
    I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope
    to give something back and help others like you aided me.


    Check out my website :: エアジョーダン

    ReplyDelete